WinDS PRO is a Nintendo DS emulator for PC something peculiar, it is not very well known but undoubtedly it is one of the best options that exist to play games from other consoles on the computer, as it brings within itself a collection of several emulators for us to choose the one we prefer, and we can also emulate in addition to the Nintendo DS other consoles.
Download WinDS PRO Emulator for PC
To download WinDS PRO Emulator for PC we will have to perform the following steps:
- To begin we will have to make the download from the following link.
- Download WinDS PRO(PC) (Windows).
- Grant permissions to Windows / Mac OS to allow this download of unknown origin in case it asks for it.
- Wait for the WinDS PRO download to finish.
- Look in your download folder for the WinDS PRO Setup Windows file in .exe format.
- If the file is compressed in .zip format, you will have to decompress it.
- Follow the installation instructions in the following section.
Install WinDS PRO on PC
To install WinDS PRO Emulator on PC you will have to perform the following steps:
- Execute the file called WinDS PRO Setup Windows .exe.
- Follow the installation instructions in the pop-up window that opens.
- Accept the terms and conditions of use.
- Remember to select the desired language, we will be able to choose between Spanish and English.
- We advance by the different sections of the installation process.
- We wait for the installation to finish.
- Once this is finished, we look for the WinDS PRO icon on our desktop. It will be similar to a Nintendo 3DS icon.
- We enjoy our fantastic emulator.
What emulators does WinDS PRO have?
As we told you previously, Win DS PRO has several emulators implemented within the program so that we can choose the one we want depending on the console we want to play and the characteristics of our computer. Here is the list of WinDS PRO emulators:
- Project 64
- Kega Fusion
What consoles can we play with WinDS PRO?
You have already seen all the emulators that WinDS PRO supports, some of them only work to emulate a console, and in other cases they serve to emulate several. Practically we could say that with this program we will not need any other emulator, since we will be able to play all the consoles with WinDS PRO:
- PlayStation 1
- PlayStation 2
- PlayStation 3
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Color
- Game Boy Advance
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo 64
What languages does WinDS Pro come with?
Although its compatibility with the consoles, and with different emulators is overwhelming, it is true that WinDS PRO does not have many languages in which it works since it can only be used in Spanish and English. However, we must take into account that if for example the emulator that we are going to use inside WinDS PRO has another language we will be able to select it once we are inside it.