The Sims 3 ROM (NDS) for Nintendo DS Emulator
Install The Sims 3 ROM (NDS) for NDS Emulator (WinDS Pro)
Install The Sims 3 ROM (NDS) in the NDS emulator is a procedure that will help you to install all the ROMS of Nintendo DS games. You only have to follow the following steps:
- Once you have downloaded and located the The Sims 3 ROM file, you have to go to the location where you have the emulator. In case you don’t have the Nintendo DS emulator installed yet, this is the moment to do it. To do this you can search in the web menu for some recommended emulators.
- Depending on the emulator you have installed there are two options, both very simple:
- If you have a PC emulator such as WinDS Pro, DesmuMe… you only have to open the emulator. Once open, go to the top left corner and click on “File”. A window will open showing the files on your computer, go to the location of the The Sims 3 ROM (NDS) and click on “Open”.
- If you have an emulator for Android device, for example, the Drastic Ds, you only have to take the ROM and drag it to the folder where your emulator is located. In this case, when you open the emulator, the game will come out and it will be available to enjoy.
- Once these steps are done, the game will open directly in the emulator and you will be able to start enjoying The Sims 3 ROM (NDS).