Pokemon SoulSilver ROM (NDS) is the file in NDS format that will allow us to run the Pokemon SoulSilver game in the Nintendo DS Emulator: DeSmuMe, WinDS Pro, MelonDS, DraStic DS, etc … that we have at our disposal. So, once we have ready our emulator and the ROM of the game in question we will proceed to follow the download and installation instructions that we leave below.
Download Pokemon SoulSilver ROM (NDS) for Nintendo DS Emulator
Download Pokemon SoulSilver ROM (NDS) for NDS Emulator is a simple task, you only have to follow the following steps:
- Download Pokemon SoulSilver ROM (NDS) using the link below:
Pokémon: SoulSilver ROM (7204 downloads)
(NDS) for Nintendo DS Emulator.
- At this point, it is very likely that the browser will ask for permission to download a file that comes from unknown source. Just click “Yes” to accept the permission and the download will be executed.
- Once the download is executed you have to wait a few moments until the download is complete.
- Locate the ROM file in NDS format on your device. Normally it is in the download folder that is selected by default when downloading a file. If not, it means that at some point you have selected another folder.
- Once the file is located, as you can see, it comes in a compressed folder in .zip format. This makes it take up much less space on your computer and is faster to download. Now you will have to unzip the folder by right clicking and clicking on “Extract”.
- The download is complete, now you just have to go to the installation instructions. There we explain you in a simple way how to complete the process step by step.
Install Pokemon SoulSilver ROM (NDS) for NDS Emulator (WinDS Pro)
Install Pokemon SoulSilver ROM (NDS) in the NDS emulator is a procedure that will help you to install all the ROMS of Nintendo DS games. You only have to follow the following steps:
- Once you have downloaded and located the Pokemon SoulSilver ROM file, you have to go to the location where you have the emulator. In case you don’t have the Nintendo DS emulator installed yet, this is the moment to do it. To do this you can search in the web menu for some recommended emulators.
- Depending on the emulator you have installed there are two options, both very simple:
- If you have a PC emulator such as WinDS Pro, DesmuMe… you only have to open the emulator. Once open, go to the top left corner and click on “File”. A window will open showing the files on your computer, go to the location of the ROM (NDS) and click on “Open”.
- If you have an emulator for Android device, for example, the Drastic Ds, you only have to take the Pokemon SoulSilver ROM and drag it to the folder where your emulator is located. In this case, when you open the emulator, the game will come out and it will be available to enjoy.
- Once these steps are done, the game will open directly in the emulator and you will be able to start enjoying Pokemon SoulSilver ROM (NDS).