Download DeSmuME Emulator Free for PC, Mac OS
To download the DeSmuME Emulator Free for PC you will have to do the following:
- To start you will have to run the download from the following link.
- Download DeSmuME Emulator for:
DeSmuME emulator for Windows x32 bit (195 downloads)
DeSmuME emulator for Windows x64 bit (352 downloads)
DeSmuME emulator for Mac OS (96 downloads)
- Grant permissions to Windows to perform this download of unknown origin in case you are asked to do so.
- Wait for the DeSmuME download to finish.
- Locate in your downloads folder the DeSmuME file.
- Unzip the file in a folder that you have located.
- Follow the installation instructions in the next section.
Install DeSmuME Emulator on your Computer (Windows, Mac OS)
To install the DeSmuME Emulator on your computer you must perform the following steps:
- Execute the file named DeSmuME.exe that you have previously unzipped.
- Follow the installation instructions in the pop-up window that opens.
- Remember to accept the terms and conditions of use.
- Remember to select the desired language.
- We advance through the different sections of the installation process.
- We wait for the installation to finish.
- Once this is finished, we look for the DeSmuME icon on our desktop.
- We enjoy our fantastic emulator.
Last update of DeSmuME Emulator available
The DeSmuME emulator receives constant updates to adapt to the latest games that have been released, as well as to fix small imperfections that users are detecting. Do not worry about updating your version because if you are connected to the internet on your device it will be updated automatically.
DeSmuME Emulator on Google Play
The DeSmuME emulator does not have for now any version available on Google Play, so the only option with which we can enjoy it, is with the Download and Installation instructions that we leave previously.
Games and ROMs for DeSmuME
To play Nintendo 3DS games on our DeSmuME emulator we will also have to download the games, whose names are ROMs, since these are not included in the emulator. You can run the download and installation inside your emulator from the ROMs section of our website, where we explain step by step how to do it.